Translated into Vietnamese language for students to study

Hello everyone, I am a student and am learning about moqui and my wish is to localize the framework so that other students can easily learn and study because this is a great framework. I have configured according to the instructions and added moqui_vi_VN but the interface is still not completely Vietnamese. Is there any way for me to continue translating the interfaces into Vietnamese? I sincerely thank the community.

1 Like

I recommend the mckhoi moqui-de_DE-addon component as a template to base your localization off of here: https://github.com/mckhoi/moqui-de_DE-addon/tree/master/data.

It should be fairly simple to change by setting the locale and modifying the text for the LocalizedMessage and LocalizedEntityField entities. That should be the majority of the changes needed. You may want to add the Geo and GeoAssoc entities.

This component is good at handling messages to the user: GitHub - chunlinyao/moqui-zh_CN-addon: This is a add-on component for moqui, it contains the county level geo data of china and l10n message for Simplified Chinese.. For a more thorough translation component, I suggest GitHub - Moitcl/moqui-chile: Moqui component with localization data for Chile and spanish translations. However the moit component has additional parts that aren’t needed for what you are doing.

It is a fairly big task to localize the entire framework, I suggest going through the most important applications and screens that are needed and localize over time instead of all at once.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I am very happy to receive help from you, I will try to refer to these instructions to bring about the desired result of introducing moqui to many of my student friends. Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Great! Let me know if you have more questions

1 Like

Hi !
moqui_vi_VN has been done with the principle mentioned by Michael. If you find any message which is not translated yet, feel free to add entity value or a new label only,

Although Vietnamese labels have been added, there are still many labels and ingredients that have not been translated.

1 Like

A good idea is that you can write a service called aync everytime if the localized message is not found, then thie service goes somewhere to get the translated text, then create a localizedMessage instance. The next time, it will find the target localizedMessage.

When I configure the moqui_vi_VN component and run the gradlew load command, I encounter these errors.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option UseConcMarkSweepGC was deprecated in version 9.0 and will likely be removed in a future release.
11:14:49.890  WARN         main                     b.tm.Configuration Cannot get the unique server ID for this JVM ('bitronix.tm.serverId'). Make sure it is configured and you use only US-ASCII characters. Will use IP address instead (unsafe for production usage!).
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Shared spaces are not supported in this VM

and

11:14:52.079  WARN         main               o.eclipse.j.u.s.S.config Trusting all certificates configured for Client@7c0b0bd9[provider=null,keyStore=null,trustStore=null]
11:14:52.080  WARN         main               o.eclipse.j.u.s.S.config No Client EndPointIdentificationAlgorithm configured for Client@7c0b0bd9[provider=null,keyStore=null,trustStore=null]
11:14:52.141  WARN         main          o.moqui.i.c.ElasticFacadeImpl Error connecting to ElasticSearch cluster default at http://127.0.0.1:9200, try 1 of 20: org.moqui.BaseException: Error calling HTTP request to http://127.0.0.1:9200/
11:14:53.143  WARN         main          o.moqui.i.c.ElasticFacadeImpl Error connecting to ElasticSearch cluster default at http://127.0.0.1:9200, try 2 of 20: org.moqui.BaseException: Error calling HTTP request to http://127.0.0.1:9200/
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,188][INFO ][o.e.t.NettyAllocator     ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] creating NettyAllocator with the following configs: [name=unpooled, suggested_max_allocation_size=1mb, factors={es.unsafe.use_unpooled_allocator=null, g1gc_enabled=false, g1gc_region_size=0b, heap_size=989.8mb}]
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,224][INFO ][o.e.d.DiscoveryModule    ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] using discovery type [zen] and seed hosts providers [settings]
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,356][WARN ][o.e.g.DanglingIndicesState] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] gateway.auto_import_dangling_indices is disabled, dangling indices will not be automatically detected or imported and must be managed manually
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,425][INFO ][o.e.n.Node               ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] initialized
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,426][INFO ][o.e.n.Node               ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] starting ...
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,487][INFO ][o.e.t.TransportService   ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] publish_address {127.0.0.1:9300}, bound_addresses {[::1]:9300}, {127.0.0.1:9300}
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,624][WARN ][o.e.b.BootstrapChecks    ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] system call filters failed to install; check the logs and fix your configuration or disable system call filters at your own risk
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,624][WARN ][o.e.b.BootstrapChecks    ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] the default discovery settings are unsuitable for production use; at least one of [discovery.seed_hosts, discovery.seed_providers, cluster.initial_master_nodes] must be configured
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,625][INFO ][o.e.c.c.Coordinator      ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] cluster UUID [x8aTeoJ5RpyCubqS_mNSLQ]
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,631][INFO ][o.e.c.c.ClusterBootstrapService] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] no discovery configuration found, will perform best-effort cluster bootstrapping after [3s] unless existing master is discovered
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,734][INFO ][o.e.c.s.MasterService    ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] elected-as-master ([1] nodes joined)[{MBP-cua-Nguyen}{1RiIvqQuQ36Hey190qsRxg}{UtGNPRpNQv2I_2S7h7Pl5Q}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}{dimr} elect leader, _BECOME_MASTER_TASK_, _FINISH_ELECTION_], term: 21, version: 337, delta: master node changed {previous [], current [{MBP-cua-Nguyen}{1RiIvqQuQ36Hey190qsRxg}{UtGNPRpNQv2I_2S7h7Pl5Q}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}{dimr}]}
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,769][INFO ][o.e.c.s.ClusterApplierService] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] master node changed {previous [], current [{MBP-cua-Nguyen}{1RiIvqQuQ36Hey190qsRxg}{UtGNPRpNQv2I_2S7h7Pl5Q}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}{dimr}]}, term: 21, version: 337, reason: Publication{term=21, version=337}
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,784][INFO ][o.e.h.AbstractHttpServerTransport] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] publish_address {127.0.0.1:9200}, bound_addresses {[::1]:9200}, {127.0.0.1:9200}
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,784][INFO ][o.e.n.Node               ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] started
[2024-02-16T11:14:53,822][INFO ][o.e.g.GatewayService     ] [MBP-cua-Nguyen] recovered [17] indices into cluster_state

11:15:12.159  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 287)
11:15:12.163  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 338)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 340)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 341)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 342)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 343)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 344)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 345)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 346)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 347)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 348)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 349)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 350)
11:15:12.164  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 351)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 352)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 353)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 355)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 363)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 364)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 365)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 366)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 367)
11:15:12.165  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 368)
11:15:12.166  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 369)
11:15:12.166  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 370)
11:15:12.166  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 371)
11:15:12.168  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 404)
11:15:12.168  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 405)
11:15:12.168  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml line 406)
11:15:12.196  INFO RequireNewTx          o.moqui.i.s.ServiceFacadeImpl Found service initPartyAccountingConfiguration#null at file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/service/mantle/ledger/LedgerServices.xml which overrides service at file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/mantle-usl/service/mantle/ledger/LedgerServices.xml
11:15:12.267  INFO RequireNewTx          o.moqui.i.c.MessageFacadeImpl [info] Party [ORG_COMPANY_CORP] already has a PartyAcctgPreference record, so not initializing accounting configuration.
11:15:12.267  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Called service mantle.ledger.LedgerServices.init#PartyAccountingConfiguration in data load, results: [:]
11:15:12.267  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loaded 1015 records from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT133InstallData.xml in 0.137s
11:15:12.269  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml
11:15:12.272  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 43)
11:15:12.273  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 55)
11:15:12.273  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 56)
11:15:12.273  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 57)
11:15:12.273  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 58)
11:15:12.273  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 59)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 150)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 152)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 153)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 154)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 155)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 156)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 157)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 158)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 159)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 160)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 161)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 162)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 163)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 164)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 165)
11:15:12.278  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 167)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 168)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 169)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 181)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 182)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 183)
11:15:12.279  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 184)
11:15:12.280  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 185)
11:15:12.280  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 186)
11:15:12.280  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 187)
11:15:12.280  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 188)
11:15:12.280  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 189)
11:15:12.282  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 246)
11:15:12.282  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 247)
11:15:12.282  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [isDuality] for entity [mantle.ledger.account.GlAccount] with value [Y] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml line 248)
11:15:12.334  INFO RequireNewTx          o.moqui.i.c.MessageFacadeImpl [info] Party [ORG_COMPANY_CORP] already has a PartyAcctgPreference record, so not initializing accounting configuration.
11:15:12.334  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Called service mantle.ledger.LedgerServices.init#PartyAccountingConfiguration in data load, results: [:]
11:15:12.334  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loaded 1354 records from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnGlAccountsTT200InstallData.xml in 0.065s
11:15:12.338  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_0] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 36)
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_5] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 37)
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_8] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 38)
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_10] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 39)
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_KCT] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 40)
11:15:12.339  WARN RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Ignoring invalid attribute name [pseudo_id] for entity [mantle.product.category.ProductCategory] with value [TAX_VAT_KPTH] because it is not field of that entity (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml line 41)
11:15:12.340  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loaded 35 records from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/VnTaxAuthorityInstallData.xml in 0.002s
11:15:12.340  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_EntityFields.xml
11:15:12.457  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loaded 2575 records from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_EntityFields.xml in 0.117s
11:15:12.474  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_EntityOverrideInstallData.xml
11:15:12.507  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loaded 694 records from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_EntityOverrideInstallData.xml in 0.033s
11:15:12.508  INFO RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_L10nMessages.xml
11:15:12.574  WARN RequireNewTx            o.moqui.i.e.EntityValueImpl Error creating [moqui.basic.LocalizedMessage: [original:Newer or same revision (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) order ${orderId} found for customer ID ${header.customerPartyId}, other party order ID ${header.otherPartyOrderId}, external order ID ${header.externalId}; attempted revision ${header.externalRevision}, locale:vi_VN, localized:Đã tìm thấy bản sửa đổi mới hơn hoặc tương tự (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) đơn hàng ${orderId} cho mã khách hàng ${header.customerPartyId}, mã đặt hàng của bên khác ${header.otherPartyOrderId}, mã đơn ngoài ${header.externalId}; đã thử sửa đổi ${header.externalRevision}, lastUpdatedStamp:2024-02-16 11:15:12.508]] tx a Bitronix Transaction with GTRID [3139322E3136382E312E38390000018DB020227C00000187], status=ACTIVE, 1 resource(s) enlisted (started Fri Feb 16 11:15:12 ICT 2024) con Group: transactional, Con: a ConnectionJavaProxy of a JdbcPooledConnection from datasource transactional_DS in state ACCESSIBLE with usage count 1 wrapping xads5: conn11: url=jdbc:h2:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/db/h2/moqui user=SA on conn12: url=jdbc:h2:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/db/h2/moqui user=SA: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLDataException: Value too long for column "ORIGINAL CHARACTER VARYING(255)": "'Newer or same revision (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) order ${orderId} fou... (260)"; SQL statement:
INSERT INTO LOCALIZED_MESSAGE (ORIGINAL, LOCALE, LOCALIZED, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) [22001-224]
11:15:12.581  WARN RequireNewTx      o.moqui.i.c.TransactionFacadeImpl Transaction rollback. The rollback was originally caused by: Error loading entity data
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error storing entity [moqui.basic.LocalizedMessage] value (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_L10nMessages.xml line 1058): Error creating LocalizedMessage [original:Newer or same revision (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) order ${orderId} found for customer ID ${header.customerPartyId}, other party order ID ${header.otherPartyOrderId}, external order ID ${header.externalId}; attempted revision ${header.externalRevision}, locale:vi_VN]: text value too long [22001]
        at org.moqui.impl.entity.EntityDataLoaderImpl$EntityXmlHandler.endElement(EntityDataLoaderImpl.groovy:870) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]

11:15:12.583  WARN RequireNewTx      o.moqui.i.c.TransactionFacadeImpl Transaction rollback for [Error loading entity data]. Here is the current location: 
org.moqui.BaseException: Rollback location
        at org.moqui.impl.context.TransactionFacadeImpl.rollback(TransactionFacadeImpl.groovy:472) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]
        at org.moqui.impl.context.TransactionFacadeImpl.rollback(TransactionFacadeImpl.groovy:447) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]
        at org.moqui.impl.entity.EntityDataLoaderImpl.loadSingleFile(EntityDataLoaderImpl.groovy:426) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]
        at org.moqui.impl.entity.EntityDataLoaderImpl$_internalRun_closure1.doCall(EntityDataLoaderImpl.groovy:317) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]
        at org.moqui.impl.context.TransactionFacadeImpl$_runRequireNew_closure1.doCall(TransactionFacadeImpl.groovy:211) ~[moqui_temp15624271952661028634WEB-INF_lib_moqui-framework-3.1.0-rc2.jar.:3.1.0-rc2]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
11:15:12.588 ERROR RequireNewTx       o.moqui.i.e.EntityDataLoaderImpl Skipping to next file after error: org.moqui.BaseException: Error loading entity data from file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_L10nMessages.xml org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error storing entity [moqui.basic.LocalizedMessage] value (file file:/Users/anh7moqui/moqui/runtime/component/moqui_vi_VN/data/vi_VN_L10nMessages.xml line 1058): Error creating LocalizedMessage [original:Newer or same revision (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) order ${orderId} found for customer ID ${header.customerPartyId}, other party order ID ${header.otherPartyOrderId}, external order ID ${header.externalId}; attempted revision ${header.externalRevision}, locale:vi_VN]: text value too long [22001]
Error creating LocalizedMessage [original:Newer or same revision (${existingOrder.externalRevision}) order ${orderId} found for customer ID ${header.customerPartyId}, other party order ID ${header.otherPartyOrderId}, external order ID ${header.externalId}; attempted revision ${header.externalRevision}, locale:vi_VN]: text value too long [22001]
11:15:12.590  INFO         main                          o.moqui.Moqui Loaded [40642] records in 18 seconds.
11:15:12.609  INFO         main .moqui.i.c.ExecutionContextFactoryImpl ArtifactHitBins stored
11:15:12.609  INFO         main .moqui.i.c.ExecutionContextFactoryImpl Shutting scheduled executor
11:15:12.609  INFO         main .moqui.i.c.ExecutionContextFactoryImpl Shutting down worker pool
11:15:12.733 ERROR quiWorker-11                  o.moqui.i.a.XmlAction Error running groovy script (java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task org.moqui.impl.context.ExecutionContextImpl$ThreadPoolRunnable@5d73b0 rejected from org.moqui.impl.context.ContextJavaUtil$WorkerThreadPoolExecutor@72c3b3b3[Shutting down, pool size = 2, active threads = 2, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 23]): 

and more errors

Uploading: Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.22.26.png…
Uploading: Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.22.28.png…