I’m wondering how to setup qz tray in Moqui.
Do you currently have it working with the latest version?
/opt/qz-tray/demo. I think something may be wrong with a certificate.
Any guidance or help would be appreciated.
I’m able to connect the latest Moqui with Qz-tray.
Here are the steps that I followed:
- Download the latest version of qz tray.
- Add user preference (qz.print.enabled):
- Run the command to generate the digital-certificate.txt
openssl req -x509 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout qz-private-key.pem -out digital-certificate.txt -days 11499 -nodes
- Move the generated digital-certificate.txt and qz-private-key.pem to qz-tray folder (runtime/base-component/webroot/screen/webroot/js/qz-tray).
- Rebuild the project and finally application is connected with qz-tray.