Moqui_vi_VN works asynchronously, some parts are displayed in Vietnamese, the rest are not

Hello everyone. Moqui_vi_VN works asynchronously, some parts are displayed in Vietnamese, the rest are not. I have tried many ways but still cannot fix the error. I need everyone’s help.

1 Like

The LocaliedMesssage is matched exaclty. Check if your orignial field value having some extra white spaces?

1 Like

Is it true that the fields of the original attribute are space-free?

Ex1:

<moqui.basic.LocalizedMessage original="Add Product" localized="Thêm sản phẩm" locale="vi_VN"/>

or Ex2:

<moqui.basic.LocalizedMessage original="AddProduct" localized="Thêm sản phẩm" locale="vi_VN"/>

It should match the actual original text. ie. SimpleScreens/screen/SimpleScreens/Facility/EditFacilityProducts.xml at 787bf9cf17e52f20b4eb4e69a03d3212dae7c493 · moqui/SimpleScreens · GitHub

1 Like

By space, I meant heading or traillng spaces accidently put on. What I understand is Moqui will translate the content of the entity fileds into the target locale if there is a localized message exists for the field value, but others like “add product” or such , you will have to call the translate function explicitly.

Sorry, I was wrong. The macro code for container-dialog does call the expand method defined in ResourceFacadeImpl.groovy. 'expand' does call the localize function to localize the button text. To see weather a giving text is localized, you need to take a look at the screen marco defination file to find if the localize method is being called. Then you can figure out where the problem might be.

A thing that might be overlooked is that Moqui has a internal cache for freqently used entity values etc. I am not very sure about this, but try to clear the cache will do no harm to an experimental running Moqui instance.

Thank you so much !!

1 Like

I will try it. Thank you for providing the solution, best wishes !!!

1 Like

How can I install Simple Screens in to my Moqui-framework?

1 Like

based on the image you posted in this thread, you already have it installed.

1 Like

Simple screens are the sceens used in marbleERP, HiveMind, and PopCommerce.

1 Like