Is there an in-browser eCommerce application in Pop Rest Store? How to access that

i have installed moqui and added component > POP Rest Store in my local development environment, when i access my development environment, i only see System & Tools [Applications], i’m able to run Rest APIs using swagger, however Git hub page for Pop Rest Store > GitHub - moqui/PopRestStore: REST API for eCommerce and an in-browser eCommerce application built with Vue JS suggests that there is >> an in-browser eCommerce application built with Vue JS, that seems to be missing in my development environment, BTW i’m logged in as John Doe, what am i missing, could this be privileging for John Doe or the application needs to be accessed differently. Note: I recognize the component does not contain an admin application and Marble ERP needs to be used, but i was just wondering if there is any browser based UI as outlined in the Git hub page for POP Rest Store. Appreciate any pointers

Thanks @marwand Store it is , i got mixed up and imagined Store is served by Pop Commerce, but looks like Pop Commerce is only the eCommerce Administration ERP and is suggested to use Marble ERP instead.

We have modifid popreststore version online, you can go to www.fatfishbox.com to see what we have done with it. If you are good at front-end coding, we can give you the code and you can make it better and more elegant. We can just make it run, but not having time to make it perfect.