How to handle multi-user support in Moqui?

Hi!!! , I can login user with same user Id in different device at the same time. Currently, when I’m trying to logout from one device it"ll automatically logged out from other Device. Can u please help me to manage multiple user logged In support from same user Id with multiple device. In this case how to handle multiple session for same user?

Welcome!

I’d just like to give a warning that editing login code should be carefully tested before put into production.

Every window or seperate browser context (like a different device) in moqui has a different session in Moqui. The logout button is just a link the transition here: moqui-runtime/Login.xml at 5c9178e632c2fc4fb9e318bc2ca95e810e9b182d · moqui/moqui-runtime · GitHub. Which calls

ec.user.logoutUser()

That code is found here: moqui-framework/UserFacadeImpl.groovy at 1417b4466497b40e0dadca02d54155b3f4609e87 · moqui/moqui-framework · GitHub. The problem may be in this line: moqui-framework/UserFacadeImpl.groovy at 1417b4466497b40e0dadca02d54155b3f4609e87 · moqui/moqui-framework · GitHub where there is an update to the UserAccount that the user is logged out which may apply to the whole user account across devices.

That should give you a head start for figuring out this problem. If you need more help let me know. If you end up fixing this, feel free to submit a pull request, and I’ll give it a look.