ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 5 invalid, internal array length 5; for key: lastUpdatedStamp

I am trying to call a crud service create#mantle.humanres.ability.PartyResume, the service is throwing the below exception:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 5 invalid, internal array length 5; for key: lastUpdatedStamp

(Full log)

Any advice?

Thank you.

I don’t see anything in the stack trace that is helpful to see what is different in this case from other code that does something similar, ie setting the lastUpdatedStamp because that code path runs for every create and update operation for all entities that have the lastUpdatedStamp field which is always added unless explicitly disabled in the entity definition.

Is this a case where the no-update-stamp attribute is set to true in the entity definition? That’s something I haven’t intentionally tested in a while and there is no OOTB entity that does that (would probably be good to have, in the example component or something), so could maybe be an issue there.

Either way, the entity definition used and the code block that calls that entity auto create# service would be helpful to reproduce this.

Thank you for replying.

(Here you can find the entity and service definition with the java method)